Sunday, March 1, 2009

February's Goals - Wrap Up.

Well, I did pretty good for February's goals:

40 / 50 - Site
20 / 25 - AC
19 / 10 - Helium
19 / 15 - Blog Posts
1 / 1 - eHow
1 / 1 - Examiner
1 / 2 - Textbroker

I set up three blogs, got started on Facebook, applied to Examiner and got selected, and did quite a bit of article promotion, so I think it's been a good month. And I lost about a week of work time due to my cousin's funeral and orthodontist appointments and other stuff. March will bring Spring Break, so I'll lose a week this month, too. My goals for March, however, will be:

50 - Site
25 - AC
10 - Helium
50- Blog Posts in my 3 blogs
20 - eHow
20 - Examiner
5 - Textbroker

I'd like to post a few articles on another site I'm thinking of writing for, but haven't decided to take the plunge yet. And I'm starting a new fitness plan, so we'll see how it goes. :)