Saturday, February 28, 2009

A slow day...

I have only written five articles today. Slow day. As you can tell from my previous entry, a fellow blogger passed away, and with all the death this week, I don't feel like writing much. I took the weekly exam in my online Theater class (oh, how I hate that class - I am a writer, don't care about plays or acting). I aced it. Out of 6 exams, I've gotten 100% on ALL but one of them.

I want to get another article or two done, then I plan to study for the quiz in my Mil History class on Monday. Tomorrow is my day off. I've been working 7 days a week for months now (that's one of the downsides of working at home - this computer sits and taunts me). So, I am imposing a day off on myself.

The neighbor kid is here with mine again tonight (I wish the neighbors would just let us adopt their child), so it will be another rowdy, noisy night like last night. I haven't really slept worth a damn since my cousin was admitted to the hospital last Saturday, so it doesn't matter. I made mac and cheese this afternoon, but no one can make it like he did.

Off to have dinner. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.