Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big things happening!

So, a LOT of huge things have been happening lately. I have decided to jump-start my freelancing career, and have lined up a ton of new clients and sites to write for. This is now a full-time gig. My husband even respects what I do, now that it's working for our family!

DH retired from the military last month. Scary. He has a RETIRED ID card, and my ID card says that I am a retiree's family member. He's still looking for a good job, but is working at a local auto place for now.

The kids and dogs are great. We adopted a Golden Husky mix in July to keep her older GSD/Husky sister company. They are inseparable, and people mistake them for litter-mates all the time.

Other than that, not much to report. Since I'm writing full-time now, I'll be updating this blog several times per week. It's good to be back! :)