Thursday, December 16, 2010

Resources for Writers - Accentuate Writers Forum

Since I am now writing full-time for a living, I would like to help other writers find the freedom to quit their 'day jobs.' At least once a week, I will profile a helpful resource for writers, or a great site to write for. Hopefully this will help someone. Today's post is on a great resource for writers. If you are looking to talk to other writers, find LEGITIMATE paying job leads, and join a family of writers, you need to visit my friend Michy's Accentuate Writers Forum. Michy has tons of experience writing, and checks out all the job leads she posts BEFORE she passes them on to us. In addition, we help and support each other online and offline, and help each other with critiques of resumes, articles, short stories and books. Every type of writer is welcomed there with open arms. I would not have been able to make it as far as I have without AWF, and I hope it helps you, too! :)