Friday, December 17, 2010

My Part-time endeavor

In addition to my full-time writing career, I also sell Scentsy. I have been a consultant since August 2009, but went active for a few months and just re-signed on. I lost my rank and downline, but it's okay - I built it up once, it's just a bigger challenge to do it again. I just love Scentsy and am proud to be part of such an awesome company. They really care about their consultants and are constantly providing programs to help us. The products are fabulous. I have two large Husky mixes, and 2 kids, so I cannot have flames around the house. Scentsy is all wickless, and heated with a small light bulb. The wax gets warm enough to emit lots of scent, but won't burn your skin.

This month, I am doing a promotion to jump-start my business. Anyone who places an order of ANY size on my website between now and Christmas Eve is automatically entered to win one of several "virtual door prizes" to include a full-size warmer, a plug-in warmer, and 3 bars of wax. If anyone is interested, you can email me or visit my site at http://illinoispeach.scentsy.us Thanks! :)